16/03/2007

I dare

A quick look back : it’s 1998. being a member of parents’ and pupils’ association, I discover a school project in which I should like to participate. As circumstances would have it, I was employed in this establishment.

Being delighted about having daily contact with pupils between 12 &and 19 years old, I had the pleasure of being able to participate, amongst other things, in the annual concert which welded more than 300 pupils together. The 4 performances attracted an audience of about 3000.

This story of success went on 8 times until 2006 when I unfortunately had health problems. I spent a certain time abroad for my rehabilitation and on returning home to my surprise, I had become the victim of a well-known vice in our society : mobbing!

Disappointed and with death in my soul, I decided to get things going and to escape from this dead end state of imprisonment.

Useless to declare war on everybody because I have now decided at last to express myself.

I dare to say NO at the moment!
No to working conditions leading to burn out syndromes!
No to excessive work loads!
No to deadline pressure conducive to stress!
No to being directed with no sense of orientation!
No to role conflicts!
No to cynicism and sarcastic remarks!

One year on, my vital energy has returned. At last I feel free – and even liberated.

I dedicate time to my family and friends and have taken up some physical activities.

I am by no means perfect. I am simply a human being.

At last, I enjoy living again.

At last!
Maoussi (Luxembourg)

No comments: